Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things to note:

1. Prices are inclusive of postage by normal mail unless otherwise mentioned. Please add the usual SGD$2.24 to the price stated for registered.
2. Payment can be either by POSB/DBS(preferred) or UOB bank transfers. Or cash for meet-ups.
3. Will do meet-ups at my convenience, but preferrably in the Harbourfront / Tanjong Pagar / Bukit Timah areas (and maybe Katong and Eunos too but only Dec 2010 onwards)
4. Dead buyers/no-shows will be blacklisted! You don't want other people to do that to you too right? :(
5. I will not be responsible for items lost in normal mail, but will definitely write my address on the back for in case :)
6. Items sold are not refundable/returnable - condition of item is as described.
7. Open to trades/negotiations!
8. Please email me at micheteo@gmail.com if you have any questions, or are interested in my items.

Thanks and happy looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment